We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel a banana, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add the sugar and melted butter and mix well. Add vanilla essence and salt powder.
At the end, add flour and cocoa and mix well.
Grease a tray with a size of 21x24 cm with butter and pour the composition. Level and then place the peanut butter globes on top (the globes are made with the help of the special ice cream spoon). With a fork or a skewer stick, draw stripes, homogenizing the peanut butter in the dough.
Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
After cooling, portion and serve.
Mini-cakes with dark chocolate, peanut butter and banana
If you have a craving for something really good, then you must make these mini cakes with dark chocolate, peanut butter and banana.
Dark chocolate and peanut butter are a divine combination, which contributes to the creation of a simple dessert but with a special taste.
It is also true that they have a fairly high caloric content, but occasionally you can make an exception, especially if the weather outside does not invite you to go out and you want to relax with a cup of tea or coffee and a good book.
Ingredients for mini-cakes with dark chocolate, peanut butter and banana:
Seeds from 1/2 vanilla pod
1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
45 grams of white flour
280 grams of dark, melted and cooled chocolate
80 grams of creamy peanut butter
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Grease with butter 6 small muffin tins or soufflé cups. Cut 6 forms of baking paper suitable for the containers in which you will cook.
In the bowl of the mixer mix the butter, sugar, vanilla seeds and salt until a creamy mixture is formed. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
Then add the flour and mix for 1 minute until the mixture becomes homogeneous, then add the chocolate, mixing well.
In a blender, mix the peanut butter and banana. After mixing well, divide the mixture into 6 portions and roll into a ball.
Put 2/3 of the amount of dough evenly in the 6 forms of soufflé. Then put a ball of peanut butter with banana on top of each soufflé and press lightly with your finger, until it enters the dough a little.
Then, take 1/3 of the remaining dough and place it on top of the 6 forms of soufflé. Place the molds in the oven for 14-16 minutes or until the top begins to look like a sponge.
They can be kept even less, if you prefer the interior to be more liquid. It is consumed hot or cold.
LIPIE with BANANAS and PEANUT BUTTER (video recipe)
The combination of peanut butter and bananas seems ideal in terms of taste and texture matching. The two flavors combine very harmoniously, and can be used especially for breakfast recipes.
This dessert is extremely easy to prepare. You need 3 ingredients: glues, bananas and peanut butter.
If you want the recipe to be as close to natural as possible, it is advisable to prepare the glues yourself and use homemade peanut butter.
Stick with peanut butter and banana
This way you can be sure that the recipe does not contain too much sugar or additives that are harmful to health, such as preservatives, flavors and flavor enhancers.
Rolls with peanut butter and banana
Peanut butter can be replaced with something else, such as cream cheese, a mashed avocado mixed with honey or nuts, or another sweet spreadable paste.
Stick with peanut butter and bananas
Heat the glues a little, then grease them with a generous layer of peanut butter. You can sprinkle chopped walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, or other dried fruits, such as raisins, blackcurrants, cranberries, goji, and so on.
Place a peeled banana at the end of each greased stick and roll them tightly into the shape of the banana.
To serve them easier, you can cut them in half. If you have guests or small children, you can cut them into smaller slices (pieces). Stick toothpicks in them.
Stick with peanut butter and banana
Store them in the refrigerator in a saucepan. They can be consumed cold or heated for a few seconds.
These delicious rolls can be packaged, either at work or at school, by the little ones.
We used a homemade peanut butter, which is preferable to commercial products.
Recipe you can find it in this article. I left half the amount of peanut butter like this, and in the other half I added cocoa powder to get a "chocolate" cream.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Peanut butter and banana cake (gluten free)
Until recently, I didn't eat peanut butter at all, it seemed nauseous, but I never ate it properly, accompanied by fruit or jam. Well, since I discovered how tasty it is, I always have peanut butter and raspberries in the house and I've been looking for a local producer who makes peanut butter to try the healthier options.
That's how I joined the Nuts For Nuts group and I enjoyed their products. The offer is wide and when you decide on one, you discover another and more interesting one and, in the end, you end up ordering a net full of peanut butter, almonds or my favorite so far, the macadamia with pecans. Dreamlike! I also dreamed of the taste of pecans at night!
Well, today, I want to put the peanut butter in front of the spotlight, so I cut it into a cake with bananas, peanut butter and chocolate. And to be healthy, we used oatmeal from our friends, Terra Natura.
1. Crush the bananas well to give a paste, and then mix with peanut butter, honey, eggs and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients: oatmeal, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the banana cream and peanut butter and mix well to give a homogeneous cream. Add the chopped chocolate and incorporate into the cream.
4. Put baking paper in a cake pan and empty the cream into the pan. For decoration, sprinkle peanuts, chocolate pieces and add a little salt.
5. Bake at 180 ° C for 45-50 minutes and test with a toothpick (prick the cake with a toothpick, and if it still has dough on it, the cake is not baked). I recommend serving cold, given it is up to you if you can refrain until it cools. Good appetite!
I also challenge you to "play" with the ingredients and "cut new flavors" with the tasty Nuts for Nuts products and Terra Natura organic products.
Dessert brownie with bananas and peanut butter - Recipes
- 250ml Cold Pressed Floriol from Sunflower Seeds
- A teaspoon of baking soda
- A tablespoon of baking powder
- 150ml soy milk or almonds
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Mix the milk with the apple cider vinegar and set aside for a minute.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
3. Beat the oil and sugar together with a mixer or a whisk for about two minutes.
4. Add the milk and vinegar mixture and beat until everything is smooth.
5. Add the banana puree and apple sauce and mix.
6. Add the flour to the sugar and banana mixture in two batches, mixing well after each addition until the mixture is smooth.
7. Line the bottom of two trays with baking paper.
8. Divide the dough evenly between the two trays.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 150 degree oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of each cake comes out clean.
10. Place on a shelf to cool for about 10 minutes, then peel off the baking paper.
11. For the icing, mix the Peanut Butter with Cold Pressed Sunflower Seed Floriol in a deep bowl.
12. Stir while gradually adding the powdered sugar.
13. Spread a third of the icing on the first part of the cake, then add the second half on top, along with the rest of the icing.
14. Garnish with fried and chopped peanuts.
Smoothie with peanut butter and bananas
I really like peanut butter! I do not mean the processed one, but the raw peanut butter, 100% natural. It is delicious and healthy! If you are a peanut fan, then you will love this smoothie with peanut butter. It's an explosion of flavors and energy! Not only is it very good in taste, like a dessert, but it is also rich in essential nutrients.
The peanut butter and banana smoothie is ideal as a snack for extra energy, or served as breakfast. It is also very rich in protein, suitable for athletes!
I recommend to prepare peanut butter at home, or if you prefer to buy it, the one from Solaris is by far the best choice.
CUPCAKES WITH BANANAS AND PEANUT BUTTER
For those who want a special dessert that they can indulge in on a weekend with friends, we have prepared below a recipe for cupcakes with bananas and peanut butter that is very easy to prepare and has, without a doubt , a guaranteed success.
- 75 gr. butter
- 100 gr. Brown sugar
- 150 gr. peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 250 gr. flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 album
- 100 gr. powdered sugar
- 100 gr. granulated sugar
- 50 ml. condensed milk
- 150 ml. liquid cream
I prepare a bowl in which I froth the butter with 100 gr. brown sugar until it turns white and doubles in volume.
Add the peanut butter and mix well.
I start to lay an egg over the obtained composition, after which I mix vigorously until it is completely incorporated.
After I put them all, I add the puree obtained from the bananas that I passed separately.
Sift the dry ingredients & # 8211 flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and a pinch of salt, then add them to the bowl, mixing lightly with a spatula.
I arrange the special paper baskets in the shape of muffins and fill them about three quarters with an ice cream cup.
Put the tray in the oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature previously set at 180 °, then take them out and let them rest in the tray for at least 20 minutes.
Ingredients you will need:
Maple essence syrup
Instant coffee powder
Whole wheat flour
I used these readily available ingredients in my recipe, which you can buy at any local grocery store. However, we have provided links to some of them here for your convenience.
If you intend to buy from these affiliate links, then I receive a small commission which, in turn, encourages me to bring you a more delicious recipe for all of you.
Brownie cake with bananas and whipped cream
Brownie cake with bananas and whipped cream It's a wonderful cake, a weekend dessert. It is simple and quick to make and instead of bananas you can use any other fruit, such as peaches. Brownie has many options, but it is not too soft but not too dry, it is enough to support the bananas and whipped cream on top.
It is a delight but you will only know if you try it.
Tray ingredient Ø 21 cm:
200 chocolate 50% cocoa
200 g butter
200 g powdered sugar
3 eggs husband
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoons cocoa
135 g flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
50 g sugar
30 g butter
70 ml liquid cream
4 & # 8211 5 bananas
400 ml sour cream
70 g sugar (to taste)
Biscuits with bananas and peanut butter
A perfect dessert must meet the following conditions: to be tasty, to be prepared quickly, with & icircndem & acircnă ingredients and not to give you too much hassle. And these cookies are ideal if you feel like something good and fast.
In addition, they can be easily included in the dietary desserts chapter, because they have very little sugar and flour. & Icirci you can prepare even for children and are ideal with a glass of warm milk.
- 8 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1 banana
- a nutmeg powder
- a cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Pass the banana with a fork or a food processor. Add the peanut butter and spices and mix. Stir in the sugar and mix well.
Gradually add the flour to bind the composition. It may not be necessary at all. Shape the biscuits into balls and place them on a tray lined with baking paper.
Press each ball of dough with a fork. Put the tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the biscuits have browned.
Let them cool and serve. Good appetite!
You have to see it too.