We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Bean salad
This is a fantastic bean salad, which is packed full of flavour and quick and easy to make. Black beans, haricot beans, mango, onion and coriander are tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette.
33 people made this
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 (400g) tin black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 (400g) tin haricot beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
MethodPrep:15min ›Ready in:15min
- In a medium salad bowl, mix together the mango, black beans, haricot beans, onion and coriander. Toss with the balsamic vinaigrette. Enjoy immediately or chill until serving.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(34)
Reviews in English (26)
Delicious! I used frozen mangos (from Trader Joe's), doubled the cilantro and added green onions. I garnished with cherry tomatos. It tasted even better the next day. Thank you for a great recipe!-17 Sep 2004
Quick to prepare and delicious; and better the next day as others stated. I made it first with mango, then a couple weeks later with some peaches that needed a use before they turned. Both were very good, though mango adds a little more complexity with the "tropical" flavor.-07 Sep 2005
Strange, but very good. I used only white beans and did not have cilantro; would have been even better wtih the cilantro. Makes a nice side to a spicy mexican meal; I served it with chicken tacos -- yum!-30 Mar 2005