We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Starters with cheese
An olive-infused cream cheese is spread on flour tortillas, before being rolled up with ham, Cheddar, salami and mozzarella cheese and sliced into appetiser-portions.
28 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 50 pieces
- 75g pimento-stuffed green olives, finely chopped
- 45g black olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 450g cream cheese, softened
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch garlic granules
- 5 flour tortillas
- 115g thinly sliced ham
- 115g thinly sliced Cheddar cheese
- 115g thinly sliced salami
- 115g thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
MethodPrep:30min ›Extra time:2hr chilling › Ready in:2hr30min
- Combine green olives, black olives, 1/2 teaspoon oregano and oil in a small bowl. Set aside. Beat together cream cheese, oregano and garlic salt. Spread the mixture onto tortillas. Sprinkle olive mixture over the top of each. Starting at the top of each tortilla and about 3mm down place a slice of ham, Cheddar, salami and mozzarella slightly overlapping each slice.
- Roll the tortillas up and wrap in foil. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the foil and slice on a 45 degree angle into 2.5cm pieces
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(37)
Reviews in English (26)
Very nice. I used smoked German salami in this and the smokiness really served to add to the flavours without over powering. Good snack material.-12 Jul 2012
by Marquitta Kirwan
I made these for an outdoor concert at Ravinia. Please look at the serving size. I missed that part before mixing up the cream cheese mixture. These were very good but a little oily. Perfect for the venue that they were prepared for.-14 Jul 2010